Monday 15 November 2010

{Ray of lights}: hibernation - is probably the best way to describe recent times, total insane physical and mental hibernation, meanwhile time is escaping out there and in a matter of few weeks it’s winter already.

Inside&outside: an illusion...

276286

Outside: lights reflected on a wet road, rain seems to have fallen forever these days..

287

Outside: illuminating the way ..

285284

Inside: nice and warm for that week-end laundry…

283

Outside: switch on time, shorter daylight nowadays

282281

Inside: don’t take me out of my comfort zone, gifting and my piles of magazines..

267

Inside: On reflection, Venice, so surreal..

275270

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you back Mandarine out of your hibernations! Take it easy! W.the Antiques Lovers

♥smile/photos♥ said...

Great picture, I love the ones of the city and that amazing mirror!

Check out my photography blog:
www.blogbusterblogging.blogspot.com