Thursday 4 June 2009

PICNIC [ing]

{Rough}: My day started with a rough early morning due to hay fever that has made my past few days rather miserable... I can't sleep very much at night and during the day I can't hear very well, I keep on sneezing and my throat is swollen and soar... [sorry about the moaning...] to top everything up I am having the tiny studio repainted today.. which makes me wonder how on earth I am going to sleep tonight [hmm ..paint smell and hay fever...]


The great escape... then later in the morning I've checked my emails and suddenly this newsletter from TOAST, made me wonder: how about escaping for few days and have a great non-stop picnic on a hay fever-free zone ... wouldn't be nice?!



I think I've mentioned here before how much I love TOAST and how I treasure their catalogues forever as they make some great source of inspiration. Now you can find some of their great photography on their website too, here.



Images from TOAST website

EhhCCIUU, excuse me.. I am sneezing as I am typing .. Oh well back to reality!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take Care Dear Mandarine!!! We are all thinking of you here!! Wish you feel better soon!
W. the Antiques Lovers

coffee and queso said...

Ahhh. Thank you for that! For a moment I thought you literally went to the sea for a break. Hope you feel better!
(Also, any idea if Toast ships to the U.S.?)

Irene said...

And it is photographed in Greece! I love their products.