Saturday 13 February 2010

A casa…

{Today}: whilst time is ticking… I am having a lazy afternoon, no rush. I have really enjoyed myself, checking around your lovely blogs, reading about Nadia’s latest at her farm, checking the lovely photography of   Tania and felt in love with Ingrid’s Topolino and Minnie…and much more.   I have taken  some time off from my latest projects, the interior project is coming to an end, everything is about to get shipped overseas next week, so for more updates we will have to wait in 6 weeks time when the shipment will reach Cape Town’s harbour.

image 

The overcast sky has made the day rather gloomy, the wet roofs are the only thing I can see from my window and so now and again I can spot some aircrafts getting to their destinations, no sign of flying birds today….  I did not step outside yet, and I have no intention to change that for today, I will take a full rest, allowing just a bit of food to distract me from taking my eyes off either the laptop or the TV.

image 

Around London a different scenario, people are getting ready to hit the high street to head for the latest trendy club or wine bar.

image

No heels for me thank you, I have my homemade miso soup that is waiting for me in the kitchen, the most of my glamorous Saturday evening will be flicking  through pages of the  latest edition of Harper Bazaar….. Whatever you do, enjoy your week-end, ciao ! 

image

Today the amazing photography is by Quentin Bacon

4 comments:

Vane Aguiar said...

Lindo seu conteúdo.
Voltarei sempre.

Me visite! Abraços!

Vane Aguiar
www.cabiveiseincabiveis.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Cara,

Meglio tardi che mai... Buon San Valentino! Made for coccolarsi - a casa! Hope you enjoyed. Loved your vintage clocks against the industrial brick wall. Stupendi! Bacione, Ingrid in Umbria

Tanja said...

Oh, thanks for the link! I always love to visit here in your nook which is full of inspiration.

Ann Marie said...

oh, how i love lazy and slow days! i am trying more and more to have a slow life. love this post!
by the way, i LOVE your butterflies!