Thursday 21 January 2010

and one in London…

{Loft}:two cities, one thing in common, the passion for old original building and the  love for detail and urban styles, each very unique and individual… 

imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Photography: www.jordicanosa.com

London or New York? Our lives are organised by the minute and although we love the city, its rhythms and dynamics, sometimes we love to take a break and think how our lives would be if we had to be in a different part of the world…..that’s what I have been thinking recently… I would I live if I was in… 

image  image

Photography: www.jordicanosa.com

….rural France?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love booth, London & New York, will always love to visit them, but for leave i would choose the rural France!! Frosty morning here Mandarine! Have a nice day...
W. the Antiques Lovers