Friday 5 June 2009

It's time to...

{Moroccana mood}: It's Friday and overnight the temperature has changed dramatically... this morning I woke up to a grey coldish London... it doesn't feel very much like a Friday today but nevertheless this week is about to end and with it the first week of June. OMG why is time in a such of hurry... where is it going? Why is it flying?! Sometimes I wish I could stop the clock and enjoy the moment without thinking .. wait a second now I have this to do, the other.. but next week there's that appointment ...gggrrr ....why is it that our lives are so organised literally around the clock ... Time to eat, time to sleep, time to cook, time to go home, time to leave work, could we all not do as we wish for one day?! I think I' ll try to do that tomorrow, try to forget about the time or worrying about what I need to do next... just relax ... or maybe is it just time to go....








Credits: Francesca Moscheni -- Interiors: Maison des Rêves {Morocco}

1 comment:

liza said...

This is gorgeous! Thank you!