Thursday 9 April 2009

The White Company

{Timeless and impeccably stylish white}: Yesterday's post was about a basic, versatile and essential garment in my wardrobe: white shirt.
White made me think about the wonderful world of The White Company, everything, from their clothing line to their home collection has a timeless feel, style and elegance. I love the comfort of their clothing line, something to wear at the week-end or when relaxing at home. The Home Collection has an extensive range of bed linens, home accessories and kitchen textiles, all rigorously white.










Images from The White Company website.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Mandarine! and Good hair cut!! I like white too, will show you soon a littel creation on white Schabby chic!
Ciao ciao W. the Antiques Lovers

Denise Kiggan said...

Just when I have been thinking I need to get more colour in my life - I am reminded about how good things look without too much of it!!!