Wednesday 8 April 2009

0039 ITALY [my favourite shirts]

{Timeless}: I am of the idea that a nice white shirt is a must-have in every wardrobe, no matter what! I always have one in mine for those days when I don't know what to wear....a casual white shirt and denim trouser always make me feel good....and yes lately I had plenty of ' bad clothes day' besides of course my 'bad hair day' too! Remedies: for my wardrobe dysfunctions,white shirts [on various style] and for what regards my hair.....well .... I think it's about time I have a hair cut [tomorrow]!!!



0039 ITALY is a luxurious and timeless collection of casual shirts, made from the highest quality of Italian fabrics.

1 comment:

oldflowers4me said...

i just had to say -good morning to you-i sipped my coffee-and just loved your blogworld.