Tuesday 17 March 2009

Garden creative

{Inspirational garden}: The weather has been particularly nice in the past few days, which has made my visits to the local park even more enjoyable. There is one thing I miss at this time of the year: a nice little garden, a space where I can get my hand dirty with moving soil, planting, cutting grass ...
Ideally my garden would look very green and wild with touches of colourful flowering plants: lavender, hydrangeas and wild roses ....

Painted door and fences can transform the look of your garden

A garden retreat

Colourful candle holders decorate a tree

My favourite flower plants: wild roses and hydrangeas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely pics, and really nice gardens here Dear Mandarine d'Italie! I know what you mean when you say that you miss a littel corner of green on this season!! I love to spend time in gardening in this season and discover that everithing is re-borning again! Love
W. The Antiques Lovers...