Monday 16 March 2009

Antique Market S.Zenone degli Ezzelini [Northern Italy]

{Bygone Times}:S. Zenone degli Ezzelini (Northern Italy) on the third Sunday of the month about 50 exhibitors turn up in the local square - Piazza Rovero - to exhibit their collections: from books, to comics, vintage collectibles, country&rural antiques, for the pleasure of collectors and non. When in Italy I will join my friend Walter, treasure hunting in this local piazza, on which many times I had luck and always managed to leave with a little something. Despite its size, this market/fair offers a variety of objects to choose from, and I like the fact that it isn't strictly antique orientated, there can always be that vintage find or that bric a brac item that can capture my attention!





Photos courtesy of Walter Marin

No comments: