Tuesday 10 February 2009

Hassan Hajjaj quirky interiors

I only recently discovered Hassan Hajjaj shop just by walking casually around Calvert Avenue in Shoreditch on a rainy morning. I have been familiar with his artwork for a while, but did not realise his shop it's just around the corner from Bethnal Green!! Well ever since I became a fan of his quirky, colourful and eclectic style; I cannot walk past his shop without stopping by!

{Quirky Interiors}: Hassan Hajjaj is an artist/photographer and interior designer. I love the way he re-interprets Moroccan-style interiors on his furniture and clothing lines. Most of his creations are made from recycled materials - from his recycled metal lanterns to his Coca-Cola crates sofa and many more.


Picture via www.khtt.net/page/5552/en

His design, furniture, and fashion work can be found at his store in Shoreditch, East London. www.hassanhajjaj.com

No comments: