Monday 20 July 2009

Happy week!

I have been getting little sleep lately. It seems like there is not enough  time to do everything during the day… so here I am blogging on an early Monday morning, although it doesn’t quite feel like a Monday yet! Sunday it’s past just by few hours   and  I wonder why it didn't quite feel like a Sunday either..c9398a645721195ca9a5f75095f38919_Dorma-model-straight-on-adjI  woke up far too early…and with lots of ideas a mirror like this for my stall at the market (not that easy to find!)

e5cadd96a95f75b2e057c6393bd44a99_Living-deco-dressing-table 

Sunday lunch didn’t happened, breakfast instead!

5269fbc6fc3bef4e01db1e4fa833e298_Brissi-dining 

The the day ended with more sewing…

d67641cc1ce9480858ce69e4c71ef724_H&G-tea-towel-window       

But I am glad, I am a bit tired but full of ideas and inspirations, including   these beautiful photos by Polly Wreford, they have made my day so far and  I hope there will be an inspiration for the day to you as well!

Time to go to sleep for me but I will be back later on  today! Hope you had a nice week-end ….with plenty of sleep!

7 comments:

moa said...

so beautiful photos!
love it!

hugs from moa

Josephine said...

she's one of my favorite photographers! i love the images you've assembled here, especially the one of the dressing room table with the gorgeous feather.

Clarity said...

Beautiful and charming. That dining room looks so crisp and clear. I hope the market went well! That mirror and vanity are gorgeous. 1930's elegance.

Un samedi... said...

je découvre ton blog, très romantique et vraiment très beau.

Bonbon Oiseau said...

these are so lovely and ethereal...i can see why you've been sleepless...

shilvia said...

lovely dressing table!!! its a great feeling to be so inspired no?...

FROM THE RIGHT BANK said...

I love Polly Wreford's work so much! These are some of my favorites.