Wednesday 3 June 2009

PINKmania

{My latest bargain}.. wasn't I pleased when I saw this vase standing on the shelf ... even more when I saw the price ...Pink was amongst other colours available - but if I had to be honest, I can't recall now what other colours were on sale.... I just saw pink ! I picked up this pink vase for a pound just few hours ago and it seems to me that it has been on that kitchen shelf of mine for ever...



Then I just wanted to say hi to Gaia and popped into her blog, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and it's when I saw this pink MINI ... I want it so badly!!



Images via Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

3 comments:

FEDERICA said...

What a strange thing...I see that you post Gaia's photos.Gaia is my best friend!

That's funny!

corine said...

Heart racing!!! the cutes car EVER!

Gaia said...

HI Mandarine...what a surprise! I've just discovered it!

1.000.000 thanks and kisses to you and for your post!!!!

Check my blog, I'll be back soon with new pics and more....